Tag Archives: modqs
- MODQs – Is social media working across all of iGaming?
April 23, 2014
Social media and online gambling have a strange relationship.
- MODQs – Setting the Standards
April 9, 2014
In the online gambling industry, self-regulation has become an extremely important aspect of gaining credibility.
- MODQs – Can increasing odds save UK bookmakers?
April 3, 2014
March was a pretty important month for many online and offline UK gambling companies.
- MODQs – Germany’s bad example of iGaming regulation
March 26, 2014
The different ways in which jurisdictions are laying regulatory foundations, and just as importantly enforcing them, is a big topic.
- MODQs – Are judging panels the best way to decide awards?
March 19, 2014
It’s clear that there is a need for more transparency in iGaming awards, so is WhichBingo’s approach going to influence others?
- MODQs – Who’s taking the mobile casino lead?
March 12, 2014
Success of companies hinge on mobile performance, so when it comes to casino operators, which baskets should they be putting their eggs in?
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017