Tag Archives: mobile phone betting
- Spreadex hoping to build on momentum with casino product launch
5 September 2011
Gaming industry news: Spreadex announced its expansion and its offering with the launch of a new casino product later this month.
- Spin3 Enters Mobile Gaming Market
21 January 2011
In mobile gaming news, finally, a betting app for the iPhone!
- Mobile devices and Online Gambling a perfect couple
3 November 2010
Mobile phone and mobile technology companies should realize their greatest allies in snatching up market share are online gambling companies.
- Sky Betting boosted by mobile boom
29 July 2010
Sky Betting and Gaming has seen its annual gross margins rise 21% and it's all thanks to the online gambling growth and the industry's mobile boom
- Paddy Power takes its chances with Probability
24 May 2010
Paddy Power has signed a deal with mobile operator Probability that will enable account holders to play games on over 7,000 different mobile devices
- Pacific Online Developing Text Lotto
15 February 2010
Pacific Online in the Phillipines is investing capital to implement technology that would allow people to bet on the lottery via text messaging.
Chaos reigns as Powerball-mad Aussies crash Lottoland website
14 January 2016