Tag Archives: mobile apps
- Branded3’s Stephen Kenwright explains the importance of speed for apps
February 8, 2016
Branded3 director Stephen Kenwright shares some tips on how to effectively market an app in the online gambling industry.
- Marcus Yoder talks using mobile apps to attract millennials
December 28, 2015
Gamblit Gaming VP of New Business Development Marcus Yoder discusses how casinos can use apps to get active millennials into their doors.
- Mobile Advertising: What you need to know
August 12, 2015
There is a growing enthusiasm about mobile optimized ad formats as more people are glued to their mobile phones.
- Becky’s Affiliated: Mobile Messaging Technology- How to Do it Right
July 30, 2015
Troy Morris of OtherLevels speaks about delivering appropriate mobile messages to mobile gamers to increase engagement and loyalty.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How casinos can use NFC & Beacon technology to deliver gamified targeted incentives
July 23, 2015
Becky spoke with Tapcentive’s CEO Dave Wentker to find out how his company’s innovative technology can deliver gamified targeted incentives.
- Mobile app downloads to hit 18bn by year’s end
September 8, 2011
Mobile app downloads are set to top 18bn by the end of the year
Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
September 1, 2017
Google Play officially welcomes real-money gambling apps
August 3, 2017