Tag Archives: Mobenga
- Ladbrokes online operations improve but overall profits fall
26 February 2015
Ladbrokes digital revenue up 23% in 2014 but it's not enough to stop overall profit slide; desktop front end to switch to Mobenga platform.
- Playtech reports significant H1 profit gain and trio of new turnkey deals
28 August 2014
Online gambling technology provider Playtech reports H1 profit gain, trio of new turnkey deals, buys one-third of BGO Entertainment.
- Sports Betting Just Got Easier at Ladbrokes and William Hill Announce Several Mobile Changes
12 December 2013
Ladbrokes move their mobile sports book onto the Mobenga platform, and William Hill with payment processing and casino game changes
- Playtech reports healthy H1, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile
29 August 2013
Online gambling software firm Playtech posts healthy H1 numbers, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile, eyes US opportunities.
- Ladbrokes blames betting blight on earth’s proximity to the sun
8 August 2013
UK bookies Ladbrokes see profits halved in H1 thanks to digital doldrums and "prolonged period of hot weather" keeping punters out of shops.
- Paddy appoints two and pay Bendtner’s fine; Worldlink get marketing expert; Betboo release Mobenga mobile product
19 June 2012
Paddy appoint two and pay €100k fine; Worldlink appoint former Champions League marketer; Betboo mobile offering on the way
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
23 August 2013
Paddy Power does it again: Rhodri Giggs in cheeky Loyalty Rewards ad
11 February 2019
Paddy Power apologizes over betting choice boo-boo
19 September 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
24 December 2015