Tag Archives: Mobenga
- Ladbrokes online operations improve but overall profits fall
February 26, 2015
Ladbrokes digital revenue up 23% in 2014 but it's not enough to stop overall profit slide; desktop front end to switch to Mobenga platform.
- Playtech reports significant H1 profit gain and trio of new turnkey deals
August 28, 2014
Online gambling technology provider Playtech reports H1 profit gain, trio of new turnkey deals, buys one-third of BGO Entertainment.
- Sports Betting Just Got Easier at Ladbrokes and William Hill Announce Several Mobile Changes
December 12, 2013
Ladbrokes move their mobile sports book onto the Mobenga platform, and William Hill with payment processing and casino game changes
- Playtech reports healthy H1, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile
August 29, 2013
Online gambling software firm Playtech posts healthy H1 numbers, ponders how to spend €576m cash pile, eyes US opportunities.
- Ladbrokes blames betting blight on earth’s proximity to the sun
August 8, 2013
UK bookies Ladbrokes see profits halved in H1 thanks to digital doldrums and "prolonged period of hot weather" keeping punters out of shops.
- Paddy appoints two and pay Bendtner’s fine; Worldlink get marketing expert; Betboo release Mobenga mobile product
June 19, 2012
Paddy appoint two and pay €100k fine; Worldlink appoint former Champions League marketer; Betboo mobile offering on the way
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017