Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
- Sheldon Adelson turns to Nevada’s high court in defamation case vs Jewish political group
April 5, 2016
Nevada Supreme Court heard a First Amendment case that pitted the Las Vegas Sands chairman against a national Jewish political group.
- 2016 Republican Nominations Betting Odds
January 27, 2015
Another interesting prop bet that’s gaining some steam is the US presidential elections or 2016 Republican Party presidential nomination.
- Sheldon Adelson’s New Poll Shows Depth of iGaming Opposition
October 17, 2013
Sheldon Adelson made waves this summer with a series of invectives on television warning of the ills of legalized online gambling in the US.
- iGaming getting high off Obama success
November 16, 2012
Readers of CalvinAyre.com vote overwhelmingly for Legal Weed in our weekly poll
- Maryland Gambling Measure Passes with Slim Victory
November 7, 2012
The voting was closer than most people expected, passed, prompting a celebration from proponents of the gambling measure being passed.
- Paddy Power pays out on Obama win; Dems projected to retain Senate control
November 4, 2012
Paddy Power pays out early on Obama reelection wagers; Democrats tipped to retain Senate control; Billy Walters backs local commissioners
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Baha Mar ownership confirmed, William Hill sportsbook launches
December 6, 2017