Tag Archives: Mitch Garber
- Playtika the unquestioned star of Caesars Interactive’s Q2 report
2 August 2016
Caesars Interactive Entertainment's Q2 report shows how much it will miss the recently sold Playtika social and mobile gaming division.
- World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 this July
23 June 2015
Now on its 9th year, the World Gaming Executive Summit 2015 returns at W Hotel Barcelona, Spain on July 6–8, 2015.
- Guy Laliberte Sells Major Stake in Cirque du Soleil; Mitch Garber to Become The New Chairman
22 April 2015
Laliberte has announced the sale of his majority stake to the private equity firm TPG Capital. Mitch Garber, will become their new chairman.
- Social and mobile games boost Caesars Interactive Q3 revenue
11 November 2014
Caesars Interactive Entertainment social casino and mobile revenue doubles in Q3, plans to be "very opportunistic" on acquisition front.
- Weekly Poll – Who won the iGNA Debate?
27 March 2014
In this week's poll, we asked our readers Who won the iGNA Debate?
- Dealers Choice: Mitch Garber and The Not-So-Great Debate
21 March 2014
The long-awaited debate between Andy Abboud & Mitch Garber went down on this Wednesday during the opening session of iGaming North America.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017