Tag Archives: Missouri
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to host Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Missouri next month
June 29, 2017
LAKEWOOD, NJ (June 28, 2017) – Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®) is pleased to announce that its experts will host the Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Kansas City, Missouri, July 13. Attendees can expect highly informative, interactive forums created specifically for the region. GLI has arranged for world-renowned industry thought...
- Malta Gaming Authority to Create Skill Gaming License For DFS; Missouri Crackdown on High School and College DFS Wagering
August 30, 2016
The Malta Gaming Authority is set to become the first European country to create a skill game license for daily fantasy sports operators, and the Missouri Gaming Commission amend laws to protect people under 18 from participating in daily fantasy sports wagering. I was taking my son home earlier today...
- Missouri lays down emergency rules as legalized DFS begins operation in September
July 28, 2016
Missouri is starting to unfurl the red carpet for daily fantasy sports (DFS) with a set of emergency rules on how it will work in the state. St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that the Missouri Gaming Commission have come up with a set of emergency rules with more than a month...
- Missouri and Colorado turn on the DFS lights, but fight continues in Illinois
June 13, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators can now check two more states—Missouri and Colorado—off their regulated to-do list. Last week, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon signed a measure allowing DFS games to continue in the state, albeit under strict regulations. The Missouri Fantasy Sports Consumer Protection Act authorizes the state Gaming Commission to...
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky wants to be the next state to take its lottery into the online realm. Currently, only four US state lotteries – Georgia, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota – offer some form of online sales but the Kentucky Lottery Corp. expects to join the party by Q3 2015. Kentucky has begun...
- Tropicana Entertainment finalizes casino deal with Pinnacle Entertainment
April 3, 2014
From one industry competitor to another, Tropicana Entertainment has officially announced that it has completed a deal with Pinnacle Entertainment to acquire a handful of the latter's properties, including the Lumière Place Casino in St. Louis, Missouri in exchange for a pretty sum of $260 million. As part of the...
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2015 completion
October 25, 2013