Tag Archives: Missouri
- Charity poker game in Indiana under investigation; poker killer on trial
October 12, 2018
A charity poker room in Indianapolis is under investigation by local authorities, and a 26-year-old man stands trial for killing a man during a poker game.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to host Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Missouri next month
June 29, 2017
GLI® is pleased to announce that its experts will host the Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Kansas City, Missouri, July 13.
- Malta Gaming Authority to Create Skill Gaming License For DFS; Missouri Crackdown on High School and College DFS Wagering
August 30, 2016
The Malta Gaming Authority is set to become the first European country to create a skill game license for daily fantasy sports operators.
- Missouri lays down emergency rules as legalized DFS begins operation in September
July 28, 2016
Missouri is starting to unfurl the red carpet for daily sports fantasy (DFS) with a set of emergency rules on how it will work in the state.
- Missouri and Colorado turn on the DFS lights, but fight continues in Illinois
June 13, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators can now check two more states—Missouri and Colorado—off their regulated to-do list.
- Kentucky prep online lottery; Northstar New Jersey miss revenue targets
November 25, 2014
Kentucky Lottery prepping GTECH-powered online lottery; Northstar New Jersey misses revenue forecast; Oregon responds to John Oliver's slam.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
Cash-strapped Kentucky takes another look at legalizing casinos
December 26, 2017