Tag Archives: Missouri
- Lawsuit could bring video gambling to an end in Missouri
27 June 2019
A lawsuit brought against one of the largest suppliers of video poker machines in Missouri, could bring either the games being pulled out of the state or regulations implemented to give the government a cut.
- Missouri to consider regulating video lottery machines
12 February 2019
Missouri Senator Denny Hoskins is a busy man. The Republican has filed several bills which would change the status of gambling in the Show-Me state.
- Missouri and Ohio are considering legalizing sports gambling, are OK with integrity fees
14 December 2018
There are already eight states in the U.S. that have legalized sports gambling, with several more preparing to consider legislation by next year.
- Sports betting eyed for Missouri
4 December 2018
A Missouri state senator has introduced a bill that would legalize sports betting in the state.
- Charity poker game in Indiana under investigation; poker killer on trial
12 October 2018
A charity poker room in Indianapolis is under investigation by local authorities, and a 26-year-old man stands trial for killing a man during a poker game.
- Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) to host Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Missouri next month
29 June 2017
GLI® is pleased to announce that its experts will host the Midwest Regional Gaming Regulator’s Seminar in Kansas City, Missouri, July 13.