Tag Archives: miomni
- Miomni prepares for legal battle against Delaware North
4 February 2020
- Delaware North sued by New York OTB facility
9 October 2019
Delaware North sued Miomni after its sports gambling operations in West Virginia suddenly went dark and is now facing a lawsuit of its own in New York.
- Miomni once again asks to dismiss Delaware North’s lawsuit
16 September 2019
Miomni is still fighting to have Delaware North’s case dismissed, and has several arguments to support their case.
- Miomni Gaming moves to dismiss Delaware North’s charges
17 July 2019
Miomni have already proven they weren’t to blame for Deleware North’s problems to a U.K. court, now they’re trying it in a Delaware Court.
- Miomni wins a victory against software provider Enterg
31 May 2019
Miomni has started to prove that they weren’t at fault in the deal gone wrong with Delaware North, and it all looks like a conspiracy.
- Delaware North sues Miomni over failed West Virginia sportsbook
22 April 2019
Delaware North expected to capitalize on March Madness, but at the last minute, its sports gambling partner, Miomni Gaming, was forced to pull the plug.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
11 February 2019