Tag Archives: Millionaire Maker
- Erick Lindgren Refiles for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection Days After Making the Final Table of the Millionaire Maker
June 19, 2015
Erick Lindgren has refiled for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection days after finishing seventh in the Millionaire Maker.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: My 45th Annual WSOP
July 10, 2014
In this week's confessions series, Lee Davy jots down his most memorable notes from his personal 45th Annual World Series of Poker (WSOP).
- Safety at Poker Tournaments: It Starts With You!
June 11, 2014
Lee Davy once again takes a look at the security at poker tournaments and this time asks the players what they are doing.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Millionaire Maker (Part Two)
June 6, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series with the second part of his Millionaire Maker story.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: The Millionaire Maker (Part One)
June 5, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series with some tales from WSOP, this time a guts based view of the record breaking Millionaire Maker.
- WSOP Day 8 Recap: Jonathan Dimmig Becomes a Millionaire; Parker Bags Bracelet Number 3 and Much More
June 4, 2014
WSOP Day 8 Recap sees Jonathan Dimmig wins the Millionaire Maker, Brock Parker win his third gold bracelet, Jeff Smith win his first
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018