Tag Archives: mike colbert
- CG Tech pay $22.5m to resolve illegal gambling, money laundering charges
October 3, 2016
Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology reaches $22.5m settlement to avoid prosecution on illegal gambling, money laundering charges.
- Cantor Gaming rebrands as Nevada prepares to slap company with $2m+ fine
January 8, 2014
Sportsbook operator Cantor Gaming rebrands as CG Technology as regulators hit company with 18-count complaint over former VP Mike Colbert.
- Todd Fuhrman on Mike Colbert’s Sports Betting Charges
December 9, 2013
Becky talks to Todd Fuhrman about Mike Colbert's sports betting charges, and how to prevent this type of things to happen in the future.
- Cantor Gaming boss Lee Amaitis under federal investigation?
October 3, 2013
Former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert cooperating with DOJ on illegal sports betting investigation that may include CEO Lee Amaitis.
- DA drops illegal betting charges against Mike Colbert; Legends Sports figure fined
October 1, 2013
Queens, NY DA dismisses illegal sports betting case against former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert, but sealed court documents hide details.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Nevada legalizes Parimutuel Betting on eSports
October 17, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017