Tag Archives: mike colbert
- CG Tech pay $22.5m to resolve illegal gambling, money laundering charges
3 October 2016
Nevada sportsbook operator CG Technology reaches $22.5m settlement to avoid prosecution on illegal gambling, money laundering charges.
- Cantor Gaming rebrands as Nevada prepares to slap company with $2m+ fine
8 January 2014
Sportsbook operator Cantor Gaming rebrands as CG Technology as regulators hit company with 18-count complaint over former VP Mike Colbert.
- Todd Fuhrman on Mike Colbert’s Sports Betting Charges
9 December 2013
Becky talks to Todd Fuhrman about Mike Colbert's sports betting charges, and how to prevent this type of things to happen in the future.
- Cantor Gaming boss Lee Amaitis under federal investigation?
3 October 2013
Former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert cooperating with DOJ on illegal sports betting investigation that may include CEO Lee Amaitis.
- DA drops illegal betting charges against Mike Colbert; Legends Sports figure fined
1 October 2013
Queens, NY DA dismisses illegal sports betting case against former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert, but sealed court documents hide details.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017