Tag Archives: microsoft
- Microsoft’s Karl Davies-Barrett discusses innovation through technology
27 November 2019
Artificial intelligence, 5G and IOT could make a huge difference to the world, and the gambling sector in particular.
- iGaming NEXT: Learn the tech, experiment, accept failure, go on
11 September 2019
The inaugural iGaming NEXT takes the plethora of gaming events and conferences available all-year round to the next level.
- Comtrade Gaming partners with Microsoft for summer program that caters to IT students
1 August 2017
Comtrade Gaming, the premier technology provider to the gaming industry, welcomed students to the 21st generation of Comtrade Group’s summer school program.
- Microsoft Announce New Xbox Live Tournament Platform; Cross-Platform Functionality and ESL Partnership
18 March 2016
Microsoft have taken another step towards embracing the emergence of eSports by creating the Xbox Live Tournament Platform.
- eSports Crowd Funding Create $2.5m Prize Pool For Halo World Championships
29 February 2016
eSports continues to match the big boys of sport after Microsoft announced a $2.5 guaranteed prize pool for their upcoming 2016 HaloWC.
- Apple’s Potential Loss to Patent Trolls Hard To Cheer
11 June 2014
Apple is the most profitable technology company in the world today in large part—thanks to the success of its iPhone and iPad products.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017