Tag Archives: Michigan
- Michigan House committee okays sports betting, iGaming bills
29 October 2019
Michigan's House Ways & Means Committee okays two sports betting and iGaming bills by 10-1 votes, setting up votes by full House later this week.
- Detroit’s struggling casinos still waiting on sports betting
11 October 2019
MGM Grand Detroit casino opens sports lounge without any legal betting, while Rep. Brandt Iden preps new sports betting legislation.
- Michigan may be a step closer to legal sports gambling
18 September 2019
Michigan's three sports betting bills head its way to Ways and Means Committee, lawmakers already have a friend in an important position.
- Online gaming in Michigan? Not if Governor Whitmer gets her way
26 June 2019
There have already been indications that the new governor, Gretchen Whitmer would oppose an online gaming bill, and she is now reiterating her stance.
- Michigan regulators approve Greektown sale to Penn
23 May 2019
The Michigan Gaming Control Board has authorized the sale of The Greektown Casino in Detroit, Michigan to Penn National and VICI Properties.
- One step forward, two steps back for online gaming in Michigan
6 May 2019
Despite approval from lawmakers, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is ready with her “Rejected” stamp for any online gambling bill that might come across her desk.
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
2 September 2015
Dutch Senate passes remote gambling bill
20 February 2019
Michigan guv vetoes online gambling legislation
30 December 2018
Detroit casinos eke out modest revenue gains in 2017
10 January 2018