Tag Archives: Michiel Brummelhuis
- WSOP 2013 Main Event Final Table: Michiel Brummelhuis bites the dust, finishes in 7th place
November 5, 2013
Michiel Brummelhuis' momentary feeling of glory was followed by a devastating fall off the cliff, ending his bid to win the WSOP Main Event.
- WSOP® November Nine – Michiel Brummelhuis
November 2, 2013
Tatjana Pasalic talks to the 2013 WSOP® Final Table contender Michiel Brummelhuis – Seat 2 – 11,275,000 chips (28.18 big blinds).
- Dealer’s Choice: Catching Up With The 2013 WSOP November Nine
October 18, 2013
November Nine have had 3 months off from the biggest tournament in the world - but what have they done with that time? Here’s a quick look.
- Dealer’s Choice: Breaking Down The 2013 November Nine
July 19, 2013
In this week's Dealer's Choice, Jason Kirk dissects the lineup of the WSOP players and their prospects once play gets underway again.
- WSOP 2013 – Main Event Day 7 Summary
July 16, 2013
Tatjana Pasalic takes us to the Day 7 summary video of this years 44th Annual WSOP - Main Event at the Rio Casino in Las Vegas.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Miguel Cuneta on Bitcoin in the Philippines
November 1, 2016
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016
Social Gaming Asia Summit 2012 Summary
November 30, 2012