Tag Archives: Michael Leven
- Michael Leven retires from Las Vegas Sands board of directors
April 13, 2016
The man who was pivotal in the growth of Las Vegas Sands in Asia has bade farewell—completely—to the company.
- Sands COO Michael Leven to retire at year’s end, ageless Adelson to remain as CEO
May 23, 2014
Unlike his relationship with other Sands execs that have been given the boot, Sheldon Adelson has a good relationship with Michael Leven.
- Scores of whores in online gambling lobbying fight
April 12, 2014
Documents reveal lobbyists on both sides of the US online gambling fight originally offered their services to the opposite side.
- Las Vegas Sands has its own air force; Codere sues Spanish gaming regulator
February 8, 2013
Las Vegas Sands says only government has more planes; Codere sues Spanish gaming regulator, claims rivals' online licenses unfairly awarded
- Spain delays online slots; Sands’ EuroVegas won’t resemble ‘honky tonk’ Strip
February 6, 2013
Spain delays decision on offering online slots or exchange betting; Las Vegas Sands' EuroVegas project won't resemble 'honky tonk' Strip
- Macau gaming regulators invited to Nevada; Venetian Macao sues deadbeats
January 24, 2013
Macau gaming regulators invited to Nevada; Venetian Macao sues deadbeats for millions; Melco Crown secures Studio City financing
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group eyeing Philippine casino project?
August 23, 2017