Tag Archives: michael graydon
- BCLC sued for misleading casino developer on gaming projects for First Nations
January 18, 2016
Pinnacle is taking BCLC to court, claiming the corporation led it on regarding the possibility of opening gaming facilities on North Shore.
- Irate sports bettor suing BCLC’s Playnow.com over voided Blue Jays bets
October 14, 2015
Irate sports bettor sues British Columbia Lottery Corporation's PlayNow.com gambling site over voided 'correlated' wagers.
- GPEB launches expanded review of Paragon Gaming’s BC casino project; development could be scrapped
November 18, 2014
Paragon Gaming has become the subject of an expanded review by the Ministry of Finance, the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Graydon (eventually) repays severance; ALC execs’ heads set to explode
August 22, 2014
Former BCLC CEO (eventually) repays $55k in undeserved severance; Atlantic Lottery Corp wants to consult; Nova Scotia kills VLT monitoring.
- Graydon misses BCLC repayment deadline; Vancouver ties Paragon’s hands
July 25, 2014
Ex-BCLC boss Michael Graydon misses golden handshake repayment deadline; Vancouver city council limits Edgewater Casino gaming options.
- BCLC ordered to pay casino winners, ex-CEO told to repay golden handshake
July 18, 2014
A judge orders the British Columbia Lottery Corp. to pay two gamblers casino winnings; BCLC seeks $55k repayment from former CEO.
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
British Columbia to pay casinos more to ensure AML compliance
November 24, 2017