Tag Archives: Michael Corfman
- Casino Affiliate Success Stories: Interview with CasinoCity.com’s President & CEO, Michael Corfman
September 5, 2013
What makes casino affiliates successful is the million dollar question because if you know the answer, you're probably making millions. Affiliate programs will pay their largest CPAs for Casino Players, up to $400 per new depositing US player back in the pre-UIGEA glory days! Scoring one whale of a slots...
- Top 10 iGaming industry Facebook Accounts of 2012
December 28, 2012
10) iGaming Business Affiliate Events This page reveals the before, during and after of any iGaming Business affiliate event including the LAC, iGB Awards, SUPER Show, and BAC. Handy features include posts from iGaming Business on party venues and last minute announcements, but best of all are the galleries of pictures...
- Exclusive interview with Michael Corfman: The future of US online gambling affiliates
August 6, 2012
Continuing on with what the future holds for US online gambling affiliates, CalvinAyre.com spoke with Massachusetts based Michael Corfman, CEO of Casino City, Inc. and Executive Director of Gambling Portal Webmaster’s Association (GPWA), to see if he thinks there is a future for US affiliates...or if they are just plain...
- iGaming Business (iGB) Affiliate Awards 2012 Highlights
March 9, 2012
Dana Workman is at The Brewery in London to showcase the highlights of the iGaming Business (iGB) Affiliate Awards 2012. Let's find out who are this year's online gaming industry's best affiliates but before that let's join the booty shakers at this awesome evening's welcome reception. Check out the pictures...
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016