Tag Archives: michael colbert
- CG Technology settles for $5.5 million with Nevada regulators
January 14, 2014
Cantor had been adamant that it knew nothing of Colbert's chicanery, but admitted that it was a no-win situation against state regulators.
- Cantor Gaming rebrands as Nevada prepares to slap company with $2m+ fine
January 8, 2014
Sportsbook operator Cantor Gaming rebrands as CG Technology as regulators hit company with 18-count complaint over former VP Mike Colbert.
- Cantor Gaming boss Lee Amaitis under federal investigation?
October 3, 2013
Former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert cooperating with DOJ on illegal sports betting investigation that may include CEO Lee Amaitis.
- DA drops illegal betting charges against Mike Colbert; Legends Sports figure fined
October 1, 2013
Queens, NY DA dismisses illegal sports betting case against former Cantor Gaming VP Mike Colbert, but sealed court documents hide details.
- Colbert enters not guilty plea
November 9, 2012
Cantor Gaming's former sportsbook director appears in court
- Cantor Gaming fires Colbert; First court appearance in Nevada; Pinnacle distances itself from indictment
October 30, 2012
Cantor Gaming has fired sportsbook director Michael Colbert as he makes his first appearance in court. Pinnacle distances itself from case
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017