Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- Wynn Macau, MGM confirm semi-annual bonuses for employees
14 January 2020
It's the season of giving in Macau, and Galaxy, SJM Holdings, Wynn Macau and MGM have now announced their employee bonus plans.
- Nevada gaming regulators say yes to Circus Circus sale
20 December 2019
The Nevada Gaming Commission has agreed to MGM's deal to seel the Circus Circus casino to magnate businessman Phil Ruffin.
- Pansy Ho takes another cut in MGM Resorts stake
18 December 2019
Pansy Ho Chiu King, the chief executive director for MGM China, has been unloading shares from MGM China’s parent company, MGM Resorts International.
- Simon Meng named non-executive director at MGM China
10 December 2019
Meng has years of experience in project development related to real estate, urban transportation, and energy, and has advised corporations across the globe.
- Empire City Casino exec resigns after just a year on the job
4 December 2019
The departure of Uri Clinton baffles the gaming industry, whom has received praises from the community and Yonkers mayor Mike Spano.
- MGM Resorts partners with Osaka on RFP process
26 November 2019
Osaka has pegged MGM as a major partner in their quest to win a coveted IR license.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
SJM Grand Lisboa has a new president
8 October 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
29 September 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
2 February 2018