Tag Archives: MGM Resorts
- Casinos all over the world shutting down due to coronavirus
16 March 2020
With so many countries trying to grapple with coronavirus, major resorts operators aren’t taking any chances.
- MGM Resorts calls off share buyback plan
13 March 2020
The weak market and the coronavirus force the casino operator to alter its plans.
- Casino employee-turned-arsonist left trail of evidence
6 March 2020
A former MGM employee claimed she had been raped, set a hotel room on fire seeking revenge against MGM.
- MGM alters share buyback plan as prices continue to slide
4 March 2020
With a data breach and the coronavirus playing havoc on MGM’s share prices, the company may believe they are currently undervalued.
- MGM sued over massive breach of guests’ data
24 February 2020
Although MGM defends the leaked data as already being publically available, John Smallman disagrees, and he’s taking them to court.
- MGM Resorts admits to 10 million customers data being hacked
20 February 2020
A hack that was discovered last year caught the contact details of MGM Resorts customers, with celebrities and government officials falling victim.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
29 September 2017
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
2 February 2018
MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
21 February 2018
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
10 January 2018