Tag Archives: MGM China
- MGM Resorts wows investors with Q1 revenue, profit gains
April 29, 2014
MGM Resorts surprises analysts by posting 11.8% gain in Q1 revenue while profit tops $108m on Macau mass market strength.
- MGM Resorts’ 2013 numbers ‘best performance since the recession’
February 20, 2014
MGM Resorts says 2013 numbers are the company's best since the 2008 recession; myVEGAS social casino draws 80k visitors to B&M casinos.
- MGM posts $31.8m Q3 loss despite 9.2% revenue rise
November 1, 2013
MGM Resorts posts $31.8m Q3 loss; MyVEGAS mobile app coming next week; expect Atlantic City relicensing by Q1 2014.
- SJM continues to pace Macau casino earnings in August
September 3, 2013
For the month of August, Macau's casino gross gaming revenue amounted to MOP30.4 billion, 17.6 percent higher over the same time last year.
- MGM loses $93m in Q2, still bearish on Nevada intrastate online poker
August 6, 2013
MGM Resorts International loses $93m in Q2, still dubious about Nevada's intrastate online poker market, but hopeful on interstate compacts.
- SJM still tops Macau’s market share in June, Wynn Macau falls to last place
July 3, 2013
While there wasn't significant movement from the top four operators in Macau, there should be cause for concern from the Wynn Macau camp
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group eyeing Philippine casino project?
August 23, 2017