Tag Archives: MGM China
- Macau casino labor leaders deny ‘aggravated disobedience’ accusations
September 24, 2014
Five Macau casino labor leaders deny police accusations of 'aggravated disobedience' at a street protest in August.
- MGM returns to profit as domestic casino growth outpaces Macau
August 5, 2014
Casino operator MGM Resorts sees better Q2 growth at domestic casinos than in Macau but numbers skewed by impairment charges and tax gains.
- MGM Resorts wows investors with Q1 revenue, profit gains
April 29, 2014
MGM Resorts surprises analysts by posting 11.8% gain in Q1 revenue while profit tops $108m on Macau mass market strength.
- MGM Resorts’ 2013 numbers ‘best performance since the recession’
February 20, 2014
MGM Resorts says 2013 numbers are the company's best since the 2008 recession; myVEGAS social casino draws 80k visitors to B&M casinos.
- MGM posts $31.8m Q3 loss despite 9.2% revenue rise
November 1, 2013
MGM Resorts posts $31.8m Q3 loss; MyVEGAS mobile app coming next week; expect Atlantic City relicensing by Q1 2014.
- SJM continues to pace Macau casino earnings in August
September 3, 2013
For the month of August, Macau's casino gross gaming revenue amounted to MOP30.4 billion, 17.6 percent higher over the same time last year.
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Galaxy Entertainment Group eyeing Philippine casino project?
August 23, 2017
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018