Tag Archives: MGM China
- MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
February 21, 2018
MGM Resorts was headed for a Q4 net loss until a $1.43b tax break courtesy of Donald Trump's tax reform rescued the results.
- MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
February 13, 2018
Macau-based MGM China Holdings Ltd. has opened the doors of the $3.4 billion MGM Cotai just in time for the busy week-long Lunar New Year holiday.
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM China announces that its $3.5b in-development Macau casino MGM Cotai won't open until Jan. 29 due to Typhoon Hato damage repairs.
- Galaxy, MGM China announce pay hike for Macau staff
March 9, 2017
Two more casino operators are joining Sands China in giving their Macau staff a salary increase.
- MGM Is a Great Buy Right Now
February 23, 2016
A look at the headlines for MGM could give the impression, which I believe false, that MGM is declining for fundamental reasons.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017