Tag Archives: MGM China
- MGM China wants to distribute $46-million dividend
August 5, 2019
MGM China Holdings is ready to issue shareholders an extra bonus of the board of directors gets its way.
- Despite poor performance at MGM Cotai, MGM China looks strong
July 16, 2019
MGM Cotai may had a weak performance, But nothing can stop boosting it's revenue for Macau casino operator, MGM China.
- Melco Resorts, MGM China to provide special bonuses
July 8, 2019
Following the lead of four other operators, Melco and MGM will also be giving out summer bonuses.
- MGM China sees substantial increase in EBITDA
May 1, 2019
MGM China has released its financial for the first quarter of the year and things look good almost all the way around.
- MGM China totally forsakes single use plastics
April 2, 2019
MGM China is doing its part to save the world. It’s now announced it’s restaurants no longer use any single use plastics.
- Macau grants SJM and MGM extensions to 2022
March 15, 2019
In an expected move, the government of Macau has approved the extension of SJM Holdings and MGM China Holdings gaming concessions until June 26, 2022.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014