Tag Archives: MGM China
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM China announces that its $3.5b in-development Macau casino MGM Cotai won't open until Jan. 29 due to Typhoon Hato damage repairs.
- Galaxy, MGM China announce pay hike for Macau staff
March 9, 2017
Two more casino operators are joining Sands China in giving their Macau staff a salary increase.
- MGM Is a Great Buy Right Now
February 23, 2016
A look at the headlines for MGM could give the impression, which I believe false, that MGM is declining for fundamental reasons.
- Macau casino operators positive on CNY period
February 12, 2016
Macau casino operators MGM China and Sands China expecting growth from the Chinese New Year (CNY) period.
- Iao Kun Group turnover falls 59%; MGM China loses “about three” VIP rooms
February 5, 2016
Macau casino junket investor Iao Kun Group reports VIP turnover and win rate down sharply; MGM China lost "about three" VIP rooms in 2015.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017