Tag Archives: MGM China
- Pansy Ho takes another cut in MGM Resorts stake
18 December 2019
Pansy Ho Chiu King, the chief executive director for MGM China, has been unloading shares from MGM China’s parent company, MGM Resorts International.
- Simon Meng named non-executive director at MGM China
10 December 2019
Meng has years of experience in project development related to real estate, urban transportation, and energy, and has advised corporations across the globe.
- MGM China wants to distribute $46-million dividend
5 August 2019
MGM China Holdings is ready to issue shareholders an extra bonus of the board of directors gets its way.
- Despite poor performance at MGM Cotai, MGM China looks strong
16 July 2019
MGM Cotai may had a weak performance, But nothing can stop boosting it's revenue for Macau casino operator, MGM China.
- Melco Resorts, MGM China to provide special bonuses
8 July 2019
Following the lead of four other operators, Melco and MGM will also be giving out summer bonuses.
- MGM China sees substantial increase in EBITDA
1 May 2019
MGM China has released its financial for the first quarter of the year and things look good almost all the way around.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018