Tag Archives: MGM China
- MGM to see big gains in Macau market next year, says Nomura brokerage
November 21, 2018
According to analysts, the Macau-based casino operator could actually increase its share of the gambling market by next year.
- Pansy Ho tapped to be United Nations tourism ambassador
October 25, 2018
Pansy Ho Chiu King has been appointed by the United Nation’s World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) as a Tourism Ambassador.
- MGM Resorts loving Trump after $1.4b tax break buoys Q4 result
February 21, 2018
MGM Resorts was headed for a Q4 net loss until a $1.43b tax break courtesy of Donald Trump's tax reform rescued the results.
- MGM (finally) rolls out red carpet for $3.3B Cotai resort
February 13, 2018
Macau-based MGM China Holdings Ltd. has opened the doors of the $3.4 billion MGM Cotai just in time for the busy week-long Lunar New Year holiday.
- Nomura: MGM China, Wynn, and Melco are biggest Q3 winners
October 20, 2017
- Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM China announces that its $3.5b in-development Macau casino MGM Cotai won't open until Jan. 29 due to Typhoon Hato damage repairs.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017