Tag Archives: MGA
- Booming Games received MGA license
1 October 2018
Malta-based slot supplier Booming Games has received the Critical Gaming Supply License issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- ORYX Gaming adds Grupo MGA content to its platform
12 June 2018
ORYX Gaming, a leading turnkey gaming solution provider, has signed a partnership agreement with Spanish content supplier Grupo MGA.
- Mr.Green launches Nolimit City games under MGA license
7 June 2018
Mr.Green has finalised their direct integration with Nolimit City, thanks to the proprietary owned RGS platform available by the software provider.
- Unikrn set for European expansion after gaining a Maltese gaming license
10 October 2017
Unikrn is ready to expand their real money offering throughout Europe after receiving a gaming license from the Maltese Gaming Authority.
- Malta’s approval may pave way for bitcoin’s global gaming expansion
10 November 2016
The popular cryptocurrency has recently been recognized by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) as an acceptable payment method available to its licensees.
- WGES 2016 Day 1 Recap
5 July 2016
The 10th Annual World Gaming Executive Summit (WGES) kicked off today in Barcelona at the luxurious beachside W Hotel.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
31 January 2014