Tag Archives: mexico
- Bet365 launches official Mexico-licensed online betting site
June 22, 2019
UK online betting giant Bet365 officially launches Mexican-licensed gambling site in partnership with TV Azteca media conglomerate.
- Codere mulls sale of int’l flops, seeks Hard Rock Mexico deal
June 4, 2019
Spanish gaming operator Codere is reportedly mulling sale of underperforming int'l operations while pursuing Mexico casino JV with Hard Rock International.
- Toro Bet selects Hard Metrics for Mexico launch
April 24, 2019
Operator to be powered by innovative platform from Metric Gaming and Bethard Group joint venture.
- Scout Gaming enters Mexico with Logrand Entertainment Group
January 3, 2019
Scout Gaming has entered into a license agreement with Logrand. The agreement gives Logrand full access to Scout Gaming’s full Fantasy Sports platform.
- Codere is NBA’s Mexico gaming partner; NFL casino partner hunt?
December 13, 2018
National Basketball Association inks Mexico gaming partnership with Spanish operator Codere; NFL reportedly seeking league-wide casino sponsor.
- Study: Mexico’s online gamblers as rare as unicorns
October 30, 2018
A new survey claims that just 0.8% of Mexicans admit to having an account with an online gambling site, while just 21% gamble in any form.
Mexico’s new gambling law unlikely to be approved by 2018
February 22, 2017
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017