Tag Archives: mexico
- Scout Gaming enters Mexico with Logrand Entertainment Group
January 3, 2019
Scout Gaming has entered into a license agreement with Logrand. The agreement gives Logrand full access to Scout Gaming’s full Fantasy Sports platform.
- Codere is NBA’s Mexico gaming partner; NFL casino partner hunt?
December 13, 2018
National Basketball Association inks Mexico gaming partnership with Spanish operator Codere; NFL reportedly seeking league-wide casino sponsor.
- Study: Mexico’s online gamblers as rare as unicorns
October 30, 2018
A new survey claims that just 0.8% of Mexicans admit to having an account with an online gambling site, while just 21% gamble in any form.
- Mexican casino bomb threats made by angry husbands
September 4, 2018
The governor of the Mexican state of Nuevo León says a recent spate of casino bomb threats was likely made by husbands angry that their wives were gambling.
- Mexico’s PlayCity gaming operations back on the block
August 13, 2018
Mexican conglomerate Televisa is reportedly looking to sell its PlayCity casino and betting operations for $300m within the next three months.
- Playtech’s sports betting arm signs deal to expand into Mexico
July 23, 2018
Playtech has signed a deal with Corporación Caliente, to install a number of self-service betting terminals (SSBT) at a variety of locations around Mexico.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018