Tag Archives: mexico
- Play’n GO enters Mexico with Logrand deal
January 30, 2018
Award-winning slots specialist Play’n GO has agreed to supply its full suite of games to Mexican operator Logrand Entertainment Group.
- Kambi powers PlayCity’s online Mexico launch
October 23, 2017
Kambi has debuted in Mexico’s online market after local media giant Televisa and its gaming arm PlayCity unveiled its new sports betting site.
- Mexico’s online gambling market constrained by technology, taxes and political lethargy
October 20, 2017
Attendees at Mexico's inaugural gambling conference say online market hindered by technology limitations, high taxes and political inaction.
- NetEnt continues LatAm expansion with Caliente deal for Mexico
October 9, 2017
NetEnt continues to expand globally in regulated markets with its innovative digital gaming solutions and has now signed its second agreement in Mexico.
- Cinco de Mayo weekend slugfest: Alvarez vs. Chavez Jr. betting odds
May 5, 2017
Probably the most memorable boxing match in Mexican history is the epic trilogy of fights between Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera.
- Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017
Spanish gambling operator picks Evolution Gaming to provide live dealer casino products for Codere's new Mexican online gambling site.
Video appears to show BetOnline live blackjack dealer cheating
February 19, 2017
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Evolution Gaming enters Canada via BCLC live casino deal
April 4, 2017