Tag Archives: mexico
- Blackstone Group eyes Mexico’s PlayCity gambling business
May 8, 2018
Blackstone Group hedge fund reportedly among 14 prospective suitors looking to acquire the PlayCity Casinos business from Mexico's Televisa.
- [Industry Report] Mexico: on the verge of true emersion as a major igaming market in Latin America
April 20, 2018
With a population of almost 130 million, little needs to be said regarding the opportunity for huge growth in both online and land-based gaming in Mexico.
- NetEnt games live with Caliente in Mexico
March 29, 2018
NetEnt recently signed a license agreement with Caliente to deliver online casino games for the regulated market in Mexico.
- Play’n GO enters Mexico with Logrand deal
January 30, 2018
Award-winning slots specialist Play’n GO has agreed to supply its full suite of games to Mexican operator Logrand Entertainment Group.
- Kambi powers PlayCity’s online Mexico launch
October 23, 2017
Kambi has debuted in Mexico’s online market after local media giant Televisa and its gaming arm PlayCity unveiled its new sports betting site.
- Mexico’s online gambling market constrained by technology, taxes and political lethargy
October 20, 2017
Attendees at Mexico's inaugural gambling conference say online market hindered by technology limitations, high taxes and political inaction.
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017
Mexico’s new gambling law unlikely to be approved by 2018
February 22, 2017
Mexico to authorize casinos in tourist resorts
February 17, 2015