Tag Archives: Metro Play
- 666Bet operator Metro Play Ltd. ordered into compulsory liquidation
July 10, 2015
Metro Play Ltd., which operated the UK-facing 666Bet and MetroPlay sites, ordered into compulsory liquidation by Alderney court.
- 666Bet director arrested in £21m VAT fraud and money laundering investigation
March 29, 2015
Paul Bell, director of Isle of Man-based online gambling operator 666Bet, arrested in £21m VAT fraud and money laundering investigation.
- Alderney suspends Metro Play License; 666Bet loses Leyton Orient Sponsorship
March 25, 2015
AGCC joins UK in suspending Metro Play Limited license, which covers both the Metroplay.com and 666bet.com sites.
- UK Gambling Commission suspends 666bet, Metro Play operating license
March 21, 2015
UK Gambling Commission suspends operating license of 666Bet and Metro Play on suspicion that sites are "unsuitable" to carry on activities.
- iSoftBet provides content for 666BET and Metro Play
March 11, 2015
iSoftBet announced its agreement to provide branded slots and premium content for 666BET and its Metro Play brand.
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013