Tag Archives: merger
- Ladbrokes, Gala Coral to keep all brands post-merger
June 30, 2015
Ladbrokes delays releasing strategic review of lagging digital division due to merger talks with Gala Coral; all three brands to continue.
- Will Firefox say Bing it On!
August 17, 2011
Between Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, will Firefox say Bing it on?
- April Fools – Merging Markets
March 31, 2011
Mergers and acquisitions are currently characterizing the online gambling industry
- 888 chief executive issues reassurances over Ladbrokes deal
February 8, 2011
Gigi Levy has issued a statement expressing his confidence that a deal will still be done with Ladbrokes, gaming industry news.
- Inconvenient truths about the Pwin merger
January 20, 2011
As the date for voting on the bwin/PartyGaming merger draws near, CalvinAyre.com examines the shareholder's 478-page disclosure documents.
- Pwin merger disclosure papers reveal dependence on illegal markets
January 2, 2011
Disclosure documents relating to the Bwin/PartyGaming merger reveal the combined entity garners over 25% of net revenues from illegal German market.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017