Tag Archives: merger
- Ladbrokes, Gala Coral to keep all brands post-merger
June 30, 2015
Ladbrokes delays releasing strategic review of lagging digital division due to merger talks with Gala Coral; all three brands to continue.
- Will Firefox say Bing it On!
August 17, 2011
Between Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, will Firefox say Bing it on?
- April Fools – Merging Markets
March 31, 2011
Mergers and acquisitions are currently characterizing the online gambling industry
- 888 chief executive issues reassurances over Ladbrokes deal
February 8, 2011
Gigi Levy has issued a statement expressing his confidence that a deal will still be done with Ladbrokes, gaming industry news.
- Inconvenient truths about the Pwin merger
January 20, 2011
As the date for voting on the bwin/PartyGaming merger draws near, CalvinAyre.com examines the shareholder's 478-page disclosure documents.
- Pwin merger disclosure papers reveal dependence on illegal markets
January 2, 2011
Disclosure documents relating to the Bwin/PartyGaming merger reveal the combined entity garners over 25% of net revenues from illegal German market.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Fortuna new sponsors of Romania’s national football team
March 22, 2017
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018
Betfair sponsor Juventus; Unibet sponsor Aston Villa
July 5, 2017