Tag Archives: memorandum of understanding
- Integrity Partnership Strengthened by MOU
March 10, 2016
Andreas Krannich and Sal Perna are pleased to announce the signing of the Cooperation and Information Exchange MoU
- Betfair Agree a Memorandum of Understanding With the IOC
February 7, 2014
Betfair agree a memorandum in a bid to do their part in ensuring a betting scandal doesn’t affect future Olympic games.
- UK could enter Italy-France MOU; Spain to sign next week; NetBet approved in France; Sporting Solutions extend MLB offering
March 26, 2012
UK could enter Italy and France's MOU; Spain to sign it next week; NetBet to open in France; Sporting Solutions extends baseball coverage
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission signs new MoU
February 2, 2012
Alderney Gambling Control Commission has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Singapore, Nevada gaming regulators sign memorandum of understanding
May 30, 2011
Singapore’s Casino Regulatory Authority and the Nevada Gaming Control Board sign memorandum of understanding to collaborate and share info.
- Kahnawake and Antigua sign interjurisdictional pact
June 18, 2010
The Kahnawake Gaming Commission signs an Memorandum of Understanding with the Financial Services Regulatory Commission for Antigua and Barbuda.
Morris Mohawk Gaming Group shuts down operations
October 1, 2015
Do The Right Thing: an unofficial history of Mohawk rights
April 28, 2010