Tag Archives: melcolot
- 500.com makes play to acquire China lottery tech firm MelcoLot
May 29, 2017
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to acquire Chinese land-based lottery technology firm MelcoLot from Macau billionaire Lawrence Ho.
- Spain revives BCN World project, reduces planned casino space by half
June 30, 2016
Spain's Catalan region revives stalled BCN World tourism zone plans but cuts maximum number of casinos from six to two.
- Spain casino bid delays lead to MelcoLot share deal cancellation
June 16, 2016
MelcoLot and Melco International are cancelling a share deal amid delays regarding its tender process to operate a casino near Barcelona.
- Melco folds on Georgia casino plans
February 11, 2016
Lawrence Ho is giving up on his gaming interests in former Soviet Republic Caucasus, Georgia.
- Melco Barcelona casino bid could face delays
January 13, 2016
Lawrence Ho’s pursuit of a casino license in the Spanish city of Barcelona may be held up.
- 500.com could be broke by year’s end if China maintains online lottery suspension
November 12, 2015
500.com reports second straight quarter of nil revenue due to China's online lottery suspension, could run out of cash by year's end.
AGTech inks online lottery deal with China’s Alipay
March 24, 2017
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017