Tag Archives: Melco International
- Melco a shoe-in as NagaCorp drops out of Cyprus casino license derby
September 28, 2016
Cambodia's NagaCorp drops out of two-way race for lone Cyprus casino license, leaving path open for Lawrence Ho's Melco International.
- Spain casino bid delays lead to MelcoLot share deal cancellation
June 16, 2016
MelcoLot and Melco International are cancelling a share deal amid delays regarding its tender process to operate a casino near Barcelona.
- Asian firms rule Cyprus casino shortlist
February 28, 2016
Media reports show Asian gaming firms dominating the shortlist to build a casino in the Greek-controlled southern half of Cyprus.
- Melco folds on Georgia casino plans
February 11, 2016
Lawrence Ho is giving up on his gaming interests in former Soviet Republic Caucasus, Georgia.
- Melco Barcelona casino bid could face delays
January 13, 2016
Lawrence Ho’s pursuit of a casino license in the Spanish city of Barcelona may be held up.
- Melco goes solo on Spain casino license bid
October 12, 2015
Casino operator Melco International will carry on with its solo bid for a license to run a casino in Spain.
Lawrence Ho unloads $21.3M shares in Summit Ascent
September 15, 2017