Tag Archives: melco international development
- Dreamworld Pailin closure hasn’t soured EGT on expansion opportunities
March 10, 2015
Entertainment Gaming Asia learned "valuable experience" from Dreamworld Pailin closure that will benefit future expansion opportunities.
- NagaCorp directors agree to share buy-back; EGT completed a share sale
December 15, 2014
NagaCorp Ltd. announced the decision of the board to utilize the company’s current share repurchase mandate granted to the board.
- Lawrence Ho signs MOU deal with Spain’s Veremonte Espana S.L.
April 28, 2014
Ho's Melco International Development invited to manage BCN Dream casino that's part of the BCN World project near Barcelona.
- Lawrence Ho’s Russian joint venture adds partner, deals with angry Russian wife
August 26, 2013
Lawrence Ho's Russian casino joint venture adds Taiwan's Firich Enterprises as partner, deals with angry ex-wife of Russian partner.
- Melco International’s Lawrence Ho confirms Russia casino deal
July 10, 2013
Melco International's Lawrence Ho confirms the deal to build a resort casino in Russia's Primorye territory outside Vladivostok.
- Melco International invited to participate in Barcelona World
June 3, 2013
The Melco Group will have two local partners - Meliá hotel group and a firm called Value Retail – in the Barcelona Dream casino project.