Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco goes solo on Spain casino license bid
12 October 2015
Casino operator Melco International will carry on with its solo bid for a license to run a casino in Spain.
- Melco International’s H1 net profit plunges 88%
1 September 2015
Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development posted an 88 percent drop in attributable profits for the first half of 2015.
- Lawrence Ho’s Primorye casino opening pushed back again
2 April 2015
Lawrence Ho's casino in Russia's Primorye gaming zone has first phase launch delayed until July; Melco International profit slips in 2014.
- Dreamworld Pailin closure hasn’t soured EGT on expansion opportunities
10 March 2015
Entertainment Gaming Asia learned "valuable experience" from Dreamworld Pailin closure that will benefit future expansion opportunities.
- NagaCorp directors agree to share buy-back; EGT completed a share sale
15 December 2014
NagaCorp Ltd. announced the decision of the board to utilize the company’s current share repurchase mandate granted to the board.
- Lawrence Ho signs MOU deal with Spain’s Veremonte Espana S.L.
28 April 2014
Ho's Melco International Development invited to manage BCN Dream casino that's part of the BCN World project near Barcelona.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018