Tag Archives: melco international development
- Land deal delays could narrow three-way Cyprus casino derby to one bidder
13 September 2016
Two of the three bidders for the lone Cyprus casino license are reportedly having difficulty securing the necessary land deals.
- Spain revives BCN World project, reduces planned casino space by half
30 June 2016
Spain's Catalan region revives stalled BCN World tourism zone plans but cuts maximum number of casinos from six to two.
- Spain casino bid delays lead to MelcoLot share deal cancellation
16 June 2016
MelcoLot and Melco International are cancelling a share deal amid delays regarding its tender process to operate a casino near Barcelona.
- Asian firms rule Cyprus casino shortlist
28 February 2016
Media reports show Asian gaming firms dominating the shortlist to build a casino in the Greek-controlled southern half of Cyprus.
- Melco folds on Georgia casino plans
11 February 2016
Lawrence Ho is giving up on his gaming interests in former Soviet Republic Caucasus, Georgia.
- Melco Barcelona casino bid could face delays
13 January 2016
Lawrence Ho’s pursuit of a casino license in the Spanish city of Barcelona may be held up.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018
Lawrence Ho sells entire Summit Ascent stake
18 December 2017