Tag Archives: melco international development
- Spain casino bid delays lead to MelcoLot share deal cancellation
June 16, 2016
MelcoLot and Melco International are cancelling a share deal amid delays regarding its tender process to operate a casino near Barcelona.
- Asian firms rule Cyprus casino shortlist
February 28, 2016
Media reports show Asian gaming firms dominating the shortlist to build a casino in the Greek-controlled southern half of Cyprus.
- Melco folds on Georgia casino plans
February 11, 2016
Lawrence Ho is giving up on his gaming interests in former Soviet Republic Caucasus, Georgia.
- Melco Barcelona casino bid could face delays
January 13, 2016
Lawrence Ho’s pursuit of a casino license in the Spanish city of Barcelona may be held up.
- Melco goes solo on Spain casino license bid
October 12, 2015
Casino operator Melco International will carry on with its solo bid for a license to run a casino in Spain.
- Melco International’s H1 net profit plunges 88%
September 1, 2015
Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development posted an 88 percent drop in attributable profits for the first half of 2015.
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018