Tag Archives: melco international development
- IPO would only exacerbate Studio City ownership maze
15 August 2017
Melco International Development just put up a trial balloon to gauge interest in a possible initial public offering for Studio City Macau.
- Hard Rock Int’l sole remaining bidder for Spanish casino license
3 July 2017
Hard Rock International is reportedly the sole bidder to operate a casino in the Spanish region of Catalan near Barcelona.
- Hard Rock selling stake in Cyprus casino project to Melco Int’l
27 June 2017
Hard Rock International to sell its stake in Cyprus integrated resort joint venture to partner Melco International Development.
- Melco-Hard Rock give up on Spain casino, double-down on Cyprus
26 June 2017
The Melco International-Hard Rock International tandem sign Cyprus casino contract, withdraw bid for casino license in Spain's Catalan region.
- 500.com makes play to acquire China lottery tech firm MelcoLot
29 May 2017
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to acquire Chinese land-based lottery technology firm MelcoLot from Macau billionaire Lawrence Ho.
- Cyprus gov’t expects €100m per year from Melco-Hard Rock casino
17 May 2017
The Republic of Cyprus' finance minister says the government expects to earn €100m per year once the Melco-Hard Rock casino gets up to speed.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016