Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco-Hard Rock give up on Spain casino, double-down on Cyprus
June 26, 2017
The Melco International-Hard Rock International tandem sign Cyprus casino contract, withdraw bid for casino license in Spain's Catalan region.
- 500.com makes play to acquire China lottery tech firm MelcoLot
May 29, 2017
Online sports lottery operator 500.com inks deal to acquire Chinese land-based lottery technology firm MelcoLot from Macau billionaire Lawrence Ho.
- Cyprus gov’t expects €100m per year from Melco-Hard Rock casino
May 17, 2017
The Republic of Cyprus' finance minister says the government expects to earn €100m per year once the Melco-Hard Rock casino gets up to speed.
- Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Melco International Development and Hard Rock Int'l consortium to open satellite gaming venues in Cyprus this summer, temp casino in October.
- Melco International mulls upping stakes in Entertainment Gaming Asia
April 19, 2017
Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development Ltd. is considering a complete takeover of electronic gaming machines supplier Entertainment Gaming Asia.
- Melco Resorts rebranding City of Dreams’ Hard Rock Hotel
April 5, 2017
Melco Resorts & Entertainment officially ditches Melco Crown Entertainment identity and announces rebrand of City of Dreams Macau's Hard Rock Hotel.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018