Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco sees huge gains in profits during first half of 2018
29 August 2018
Melco International released its financial report for the first half of the year to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Monday, and things look good.
- Melco plans satellite casino in Cyprus
25 July 2018
Melco’s second satellite operation will be located in the terminal of the Larnaka International Airport.
- Melco’s Cyprus casino picking up; Turkish Cypriot casino confusion
19 July 2018
Attendance "accelerating" at Melco International's 'pop up' Cyprus casino, while confusion reigns in northern Cyprus over casino access.
- Melco’s temporary Cyprus casino hobbled by northern competitors
9 July 2018
Melco's 'pop-up' temporary casino in Cyprus welcomes 7k unique visitors over opening weekend, a figure property president calls "below expectations."
- Melco International rolls out the red carpet for ‘pop-up’ Cyprus casino
29 June 2018
Casino operator Melco International Development has finally opened the doors of its temporary Cyprus casino to the public, according to the Cyprus Mail.
- Melco Int’l’s temporary Cyprus casino to open this month
8 June 2018
Melco International Development breaks ground on its €550m City of Dreams Mediterranean project, while temporary Cyprus casino will open June 28.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
10 January 2018