Tag Archives: melco international development
- Melco’s temporary Cyprus casino hobbled by northern competitors
July 9, 2018
Melco's 'pop-up' temporary casino in Cyprus welcomes 7k unique visitors over opening weekend, a figure property president calls "below expectations."
- Melco International rolls out the red carpet for ‘pop-up’ Cyprus casino
June 29, 2018
Casino operator Melco International Development has finally opened the doors of its temporary Cyprus casino to the public, according to the Cyprus Mail.
- Melco Int’l’s temporary Cyprus casino to open this month
June 8, 2018
Melco International Development breaks ground on its €550m City of Dreams Mediterranean project, while temporary Cyprus casino will open June 28.
- Melco Int’l appoints Ballantyne head of Cyprus casino project
May 9, 2018
Melco International Development formally appoints Craig Ballantyne president of City of Dreams Mediterranean; Cyprus gambling survey results.
- Melco Int’l 2017 profit tumbles despite revenue surge
April 3, 2018
Melco International Development revenue surges 70% in 2017 but profit tumbles more than 95% due to one-off financial gains in 2016.
- Melco’s Cyprus casino christened City of Dreams Mediterranean
January 10, 2018
Lawrence Ho's Cyprus casino project gets a name -- City of Dreams Mediterranean -- and promises guests the tranquil feel of an old Cypriot village.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016