Tag Archives: Melco Crown Entertainment
- A Year in Casinos: CalvinAyre.com’s Most Read Casino Stories of 2015
29 December 2015
In this end-of-the-year section, we look back on the six most read headlines in the past 12 months for the casino industry.
- Melco Crown Entertainment adds fresh capital to Manila venture
23 November 2015
Lawrence Ho’s MCE ltd. is injecting P2.7 billion ($57.5 million) in fresh capital into its Philippine subsidiary that operates COD Manila.
- Melco Crown reaches deal with bankers over reduced gaming table allocation
18 November 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment reach deal with bankers over $1.4b loan covenant to reflect reduced gaming table allocation at Studio City resort.
- Melco Crown Philippines names new COO
17 November 2015
The casino operator announced that it has appointed Geoffry P. Andres as chief operating officer last week, effective on Nov. 16.
- James Packer snaps up more stake in Crown Resorts
12 November 2015
The mogul is boosting his stake in the Australian casino operator Crown Resorts Ltd. by 3 percentage points.
- Melco Crown Philippines’ Kevin Sim steps down from COO post
9 November 2015
Kevin Sim has resigned from his position as Melco Crown Philippines’ chief operating officer last week.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018