Tag Archives: Melco Crown Entertainment
- Melco Crown mulls $1b buyout of Studio City minority partners
18 February 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment's 2015 profit falls 83% on Macau weakness; company mulling $1b buyout of Studio City minority partners.
- Macau new year visitors rise, but unclear if they came to gamble
16 February 2016
Macau officials say new year holiday visitation was up 4.7% from last year, but analysts suggest many visitors didn't come to gamble.
- Melco Crown turns to tech to drive banned customers away from its casinos
15 February 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment is reportedly stepping up its technology game to prevent banned players from re-entering its casinos.
- Melco Crown not interested in Cyprus casino
28 January 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment has been exploring the casino market outside Macau but Cyprus is not part of the plan.
- MGM China gets banks’ nod to adjust $3B loan terms, reports say
27 January 2016
MGM China has reportedly received approval from majority of its lenders to amend the terms of its HKD23.4 billion (US$3 billion) loan.
- James Packer’s $4B Studio City gamble boosting Melco Crown’s market share
7 January 2016
Packer’s $4B gamble in Macau, the Hollywood-themed Studio City complex, has already paid its first dividends with Melco Crown Entertainment.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018