Tag Archives: Melco Crown Entertainment
- Melco Crown rethinking Studio City’s lack of VIP gambling
June 21, 2016
Melco Crown rethinking strategy of launching Studio City with no VIP gambling tables, but junket believes gov't rules were behind decision.
- Crown Resorts to spin off int’l operations, launch real estate investment trust
June 15, 2016
Crown Resorts to spin off its international operations -- including its stake in Melco Crown Entertainment -- into a separate company.
- Crown Resorts cuts stake in Melco Crown JV, putting Lawrence Ho in driver’s seat
May 4, 2016
Crown Resorts has raised $800m by reducing its stake in Melco Crown Entertainment joint venture, putting Lawrence Ho in JV's driver seat.
- Champions League Review: Atletico Make The Final
Atletico Madrid will face Real Madrid or Man City in the final of the Champions League after eliminating Bayern Munich.
- Melco Crown Philippines stutters into 2016 with net losses widening by 45%
April 14, 2016
Melco Crown Philippines net losses continued its stumble with net losses in 2015 widening by as much as 45% to PHP9.14B (US$269 million).
- Crown Resorts profit falls 22% as Melco Crown goes from rocket to anchor
February 25, 2016
Australian casino operator Crown Resorts sees profit fall 22% in H1 thanks to 89% plunge in profits from its Melco Crown joint venture.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Online bookmaker Pinnacle cuts off Australian customers
March 12, 2018
David Walsh offers insights into Punters Club’s wagering ways
December 14, 2013