Tag Archives: Melco Crown Entertainment
- Struggling Studio City likely to default loan, S&P warns
August 22, 2016
S&P Global Ratings is sounding alarm bells over the likelihood that Melco Crown's struggling Studio City will default on its loan.
- Melco Crown shares sale lifts Crown Resorts full-year profit
August 17, 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment has reaped rewards as the Australian casino operator Crown Resorts’ full-year net profit jumped by 146.4 percent.
- City of Dreams Manila powers Melco Crown to a 17% profit in Q2
August 5, 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment Limited rebounded by 17 percent in the second quarter due to a vibrant gambling activity at City of Dreams Manila.
- SunCity junket confirms Melco Crown VIP deal for previously mass-only Studio City
July 6, 2016
Macau's leading junket operator Suncity Group confirms it's agreed to operate a VIP room at Melco Crown's mass-only Studio City property.
- Melco’s Lawrence Ho blames marketing team for Studio City woes
June 24, 2016
Marketing failure continues to haunt Melco Crown CEO Lawrence Ho, as Studio City disappoints investors since its opening in October.
- Melco wants softer visa rules for Chinese touristsl
June 21, 2016
Chinese gamers will have more fun in the Philippines with relaxed visa rules.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018