Tag Archives: Melco Crown Entertainment
- City of Dreams Manila is Melco’s bright spot: Nomura
30 January 2017
The City of Dreams Manila remains to be one of the financial nutrients that could sustain Melco Crown as its Macau gambling arm continues to recover.
- Melco Crown joins ‘bonus’ party with one-month pay for staff
18 January 2017
Lawrence Ho’s Melco Crown Entertainment is the latest casino operator to announce a bonus for its staff.
- Melco Crown Entertainment shuffles executive lineup
6 January 2017
Melco Crown Entertainment announces flurry of new executive appointments as new majority owner Lawrence Ho takes greater control of the joint venture.
- Crown sells Melco Crown shares, hands Lawrence Ho control
15 December 2016
Crown Resorts sells US $1.2b worth of shares in Melco Crown Entertainment, giving Lawrence Ho majority control of the joint venture.
- Melco Crown shifts gaming tables to CoD Macau’s fifth tower
30 November 2016
Melco Crown Entertainment is on track to open its long-awaited fifth hotel tower at the City of Dreams casino resort in Macau.
- Wynn Palace’s walls close in; Tak Chun launch Studio City VIP Club
23 November 2016
Wynn Palace to reduce its gaming floor to create a better environment for mass market gamblers while Tak Chun open VIP Club at Melco's Studio City.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018