Tag Archives: Melbourne
- When the house doesn’t win: Crown croupier busted stealing $85K from tables
March 10, 2016
The house always wins, but apparently that’s not always the case at Crown Casino in Melbourne.
- Aussie Millions Round Up: Pregnancy Debate Makes Headlines
January 22, 2016
A round-up from Aussie Millions in Melbourne including an unusual ruling involving a woman who had to leave a tournament to give birth.
- Report: Betting ban issued on Rousey-Holm’s fight over ‘integrity issues’
January 4, 2016
A betting ban was reportedly issued for a recent UFC event in Melbourne due to integrity concerns.
- Organized-crime probe leads to Sequenzia brothers $6m tax bill
October 6, 2015
An organized crime investigation involving prominent Melbourne harness-racing owner Paul Sequenzia has led to almost $6m tax bill.
- Global Poker Tours Ltd Merge APPT and ANZPT
September 16, 2015
Global Poker Tours Ltd. has announced plans to merge the APPT and the ANZPT with the latter disappearing in 2016.
- Melbourne drug kingpin accused of laundering money through Betfair
September 2, 2015
Convicted drug trafficker Horty Mokbel has been reportedly laundering millions of dollars of drug money through Betfair Australasia.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
BC gov’t accused of burying casino money laundering report
September 22, 2017
Audit: BC casinos allow Chinese VIPs to ‘refine’ dirty money
October 16, 2017
Betfair latest to exit Poland
March 28, 2017