Tag Archives: megaupload
- UK gambling operators can’t advertise on Kim Dotcom’s Megaupload reboot
July 12, 2016
UK Gambling Commission imposes new licensing condition forbidding advertising on file sharing sites, such as Kim Dotcom's new Megaupload.
- US law enforcement lost control of seized Black Friday poker domains
May 28, 2015
US authorities lost control of the UltimateBet.com and AbsolutePoker.com domains seized on Black Friday, were linking to Zero-Click ad feed.
- Kim Dotcom Launches MEGA. Could Antigua do the same?
January 21, 2013
Kim Dotcom, founder of MegaUpload.com and target of the US GOVT 'War on the Internet, launched a new file storage site today "Megabox".
- Kim Dotcom claims to have found smoking gun in FBI bid to seize Megaupload
November 28, 2012
Kim Dotcom claims to have found evidence of entrapment in the FBI's application to seize his Megaupload.com domain in January 2012.
- Apple co founder Wozniak meets Kim Dotcom and voices support
June 28, 2012
Apple founder Steve Wozniak likened Megaupload to a motorway
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017
BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE POKER INDICTMENTS — LATEST UPDATES
April 16, 2011
US DOJ reverses its 2011 opinion on scope of Wire Act
January 15, 2019