Tag Archives: Megaupload.com
- UK gambling operators can’t advertise on Kim Dotcom’s Megaupload reboot
July 12, 2016
UK Gambling Commission imposes new licensing condition forbidding advertising on file sharing sites, such as Kim Dotcom's new Megaupload.
- US law enforcement lost control of seized Black Friday poker domains
May 28, 2015
US authorities lost control of the UltimateBet.com and AbsolutePoker.com domains seized on Black Friday, were linking to Zero-Click ad feed.
- Kim Dotcom claims to have found smoking gun in FBI bid to seize Megaupload
November 28, 2012
Kim Dotcom claims to have found evidence of entrapment in the FBI's application to seize his Megaupload.com domain in January 2012.
- Police seize Pirate Bay and WikiLeaks servers in Sweden
October 2, 2012
Four servers have been seized at the company that hosts both Pirate Bay and WikiLeaks
- Domain seizures show irony in midst of failed legislation
August 28, 2012
An article looks at the problems defining a jurisdiction including online gaming firms
- Megaupload owner granted access to U.S. case documents
August 16, 2012
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom has been given access to certain documents relating to a U.S. case against him
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
US says North Korea culprit behind Bangladeshi bank heist
March 23, 2017