Tag Archives: meadowlands
- FanDuel blinks, will pay Jersey bettor despite pricing error
September 21, 2018
The FanDuel Group blinks, will pay out full winnings to Jersey bettors who took advantage of betting odds cockup in Broncos v. Raiders game.
- Cash crunch at Meadowlands’ FanDuel sportsbook?
July 26, 2018
FanDuel-branded sportsbook at New Jersey's Meadowlands racetrack annoys punters after not having enough cash on hand to pay winners after late MLB game.
- New Jersey’s Meadowlands track has “okay” sports betting launch
July 23, 2018
New Jersey's Meadowlands racetrack reports $3.5m in sports betting handle in the first nine days following the launch of its FanDuel-branded sportsbook.
- New Jersey’s Meadowlands launching sports betting July 15
June 22, 2018
New Jersey's Meadowlands racetrack says it will launch land-based sports betting by July 15, online betting to follow at some future date.
- North Jersey casino plan possible in 6 years, says racetrack owner
May 26, 2017
The Associated Press reported that Meadowlands' owner Jeff Gural plans to revive a casino expansion referendum six years from now.
NJ lawmakers: North Jersey casino referendum not happening anytime soon
December 19, 2017
No Surprise: North Jersey Casino plan junked
November 9, 2016