Tag Archives: Max Silver
- Live Tournament News: Wins for Silver & Jackson; Triton partner with 12Bet
April 22, 2019
A win at the Irish Open for Max Silver, victory at the Borgata for David Jackson, and another sponsorship deal for Triton.
- Gambling Marketing Musing: winging it with Max Silver’s SnapShove
October 1, 2018
Lee Davy catches up with the World Series of Poker winner, Max Silver, to talk about the marketing efforts (or lack of) behind his poker app, SnapShove.
- 3 Barrels: Silver slip; WCOOP add $25k HR; Ivey appeals (again)
September 6, 2018
Max Silver sitting in a Limit-Hold'em game with $600,000 wishing he didn't, PokerStars adding a 62nd event to the WCOOP schedule, and more from Phil Ivey.
- EPT Barcelona: Vagabonding Pole wins EPT Main Event; Silver wins the €10k
September 4, 2018
A round-up from the PokerStars EPT Barcelona as Piotr Nurzynski turns a €250 online satellite ticket into a million euros, & Max Silver won the final €10k.
- WSOP review: Max Silver wins UK’s fourth bracelet; Bolek wins the Bounty
June 30, 2017
Max Silver has gone wire-to-wire in Event #53: $3,000 Limit Hold'em Six-Handed to land the UK's fourth bracelet of the summer.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Crypto and Blockchain is stealing poker’s main attractions
February 28, 2018