Tag Archives: Max Silver
- WSOP review: Max Silver wins UK’s fourth bracelet; Bolek wins the Bounty
June 30, 2017
Max Silver has gone wire-to-wire in Event #53: $3,000 Limit Hold'em Six-Handed to land the UK's fourth bracelet of the summer.
- Online Poker Legend Chris Moorman Tops $13m in Winnings; Max Silver Launches SnapShove
February 16, 2016
Chris Moorman wins the weekend 888 Sunday major to take him over $13m in online tournament winnings, and Max Silver Launches SnapShove.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Figuring Out Award Nominations
October 2, 2014
Lee Davy deliberates before nominating whom he believes are worthy candidates for the British Poker Awards and the Poker Hall of Fame.
- Winamax Poker Open Winner: Hometown Hero Tom Kitt
September 30, 2014
Tom Kitt turns his short stack into the only stack, after defeating 994 players in the six-max Winamax Poker Open.
- 6 Great WSOP Main Event Entrance Theme Songs
July 16, 2014
Lee Davy gives the November Nine a few ideas of what song to choose when they make their grand entrance at the WSOP Main Event.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013