Tag Archives: Max Silver
- Gambling Marketing Musing: winging it with Max Silver’s SnapShove
October 1, 2018
Lee Davy catches up with the World Series of Poker winner, Max Silver, to talk about the marketing efforts (or lack of) behind his poker app, SnapShove.
- 3 Barrels: Silver slip; WCOOP add $25k HR; Ivey appeals (again)
September 6, 2018
Max Silver sitting in a Limit-Hold'em game with $600,000 wishing he didn't, PokerStars adding a 62nd event to the WCOOP schedule, and more from Phil Ivey.
- EPT Barcelona: Vagabonding Pole wins EPT Main Event; Silver wins the €10k
September 4, 2018
A round-up from the PokerStars EPT Barcelona as Piotr Nurzynski turns a €250 online satellite ticket into a million euros, & Max Silver won the final €10k.
- WSOP review: Max Silver wins UK’s fourth bracelet; Bolek wins the Bounty
June 30, 2017
Max Silver has gone wire-to-wire in Event #53: $3,000 Limit Hold'em Six-Handed to land the UK's fourth bracelet of the summer.
- Online Poker Legend Chris Moorman Tops $13m in Winnings; Max Silver Launches SnapShove
February 16, 2016
Chris Moorman wins the weekend 888 Sunday major to take him over $13m in online tournament winnings, and Max Silver Launches SnapShove.