Tag Archives: Max Silver
- WSOP review: Max Silver wins UK’s fourth bracelet; Bolek wins the Bounty
June 30, 2017
Max Silver has gone wire-to-wire in Event #53: $3,000 Limit Hold'em Six-Handed to land the UK's fourth bracelet of the summer.
- Online Poker Legend Chris Moorman Tops $13m in Winnings; Max Silver Launches SnapShove
February 16, 2016
Chris Moorman wins the weekend 888 Sunday major to take him over $13m in online tournament winnings, and Max Silver Launches SnapShove.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: Figuring Out Award Nominations
October 2, 2014
Lee Davy deliberates before nominating whom he believes are worthy candidates for the British Poker Awards and the Poker Hall of Fame.
- Winamax Poker Open Winner: Hometown Hero Tom Kitt
September 30, 2014
Tom Kitt turns his short stack into the only stack, after defeating 994 players in the six-max Winamax Poker Open.
- 6 Great WSOP Main Event Entrance Theme Songs
July 16, 2014
Lee Davy gives the November Nine a few ideas of what song to choose when they make their grand entrance at the WSOP Main Event.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
February 16, 2018