Tag Archives: Matthew Hancock
- UK media: gov’t to slash FOBT maximum stake to just £2
21 January 2018
UK media report that new DCMS secretary plans to cut maximum stake on fixed-odds betting terminals from current £100 to just £2.
- UK publishes draft gambling act revisions for wary industry to contemplate
3 December 2012
The UK releases draft version of revisions to Gambling Act 2005, including point of consumption tax and requirement to hold UK license
- Sleeping rough earns second reading of UK MP Hancock’s online betting tax bill
27 June 2012
UK Tory MP Matthew Hancock wins second reading of his Offshore Gambling Bill in January 2013 after three MPs 'sleep rough' in Parliament.
- Private members bill would require online gambling firms to hold UK license
28 January 2012
Tory MP Matthew Hancock introduces bill that would require online gambling firms to hold UK license if they wish to serve UK punters.
- William Hill pipes up over UK Gambling Law changes
29 November 2011
William Hill appointed Deloitte to investigate the effect of proposed UK Gambling Law changes
- Racing debate at Westminster; Bet-At-Home Q3 results; Betdaq goes to the dogs
23 November 2011
Westminster hosts debate on future UK gaming laws as they pertain to racing; Bet-At-Home Q3 numbers; Betdaq sponsors new greyhound league
Bet-at-home keeps winning despite Polish ban-hammer
8 November 2017