Tag Archives: Matt Hurst
- Casino boss Kazuo Okada punts on Philippine airport modernization project
25 July 2016
Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada is setting his sights beyond building a $2.4 billion integrated resort in the Philippines.
- Chinese VIPs out: Manila casinos race to serve robust demand from local market
29 January 2016
Chinese high rollers are out, at least for one casino operator in the Philippines.
- Matt Hurst talks about creating a one-stop shop integrated resort for global audience
28 September 2015
Matt Hurst of Tiger Resort, shares the latest news on Manila Bay Resorts' development in the Philippines.
- G2E Asia 2015 Day 1 Recap
19 May 2015
G2E Asia, an expo coined as “The Premier Event for the Asian Gaming-Entertainment Industry”, kicked off today at the Venetian in Macau.
- Becky’s Affiliated: G2E Asia 2015 Top 5 sessions to attend
14 May 2015
In an effort to help you decide what sessions to attend at G2E Asia 2015, I’ve included my top five picks below.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018