Tag Archives: Matt Davey
- SG Digital’s Matt Davey: There’s untapped, latent demand for sports betting in US
October 31, 2018
SG Digital CEO Matt Davey talks about the changes in the U.S. markets, and how his company is in a position to take advantage of these.
- Matt Davey: Tie land-based and digital assets together
March 14, 2018
In this interview with CalvinAyre.com’s Becky Liggero, SG Digital CEO Matt Davey gives a glimpse of the company’s plans for 2018 and beyond.
- NYX’s Matt Davey to head up Scientific Games’ new SG Digital
February 7, 2018
Scientific Games launch new SG Digital division, which aims to become "world's leading supplier of digital gaming, sports and iLottery solutions.”
- Matt Davey: For new offerings, go back to basics
November 29, 2017
In this interview with Matt Davey of NYX Gaming Group gives us a company update and shares how the company innovates their offerings.
- NYX Gaming Group expands footprint in North America with Betfair US agreement
November 7, 2017
NYX Gaming Group has increased its position in the US market by executing an agreement to integrate the NYX OGS (Open Gaming System) with Betfair US..
- PMU first operator to launch Cash Out in France after NYX Gaming Group integration
May 23, 2017
The innovation is the second series of major developments that PMU has launched with the NYX Gaming Group in the last 12 months
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
William Hill could scupper Sci-Games’ purchase of NYX Gaming
November 9, 2017
NYX’s Matt Davey to head up Scientific Games’ new SG Digital
February 7, 2018