Tag Archives: mass market
- Macau casino Q3 mass market revenue outpaces VIP baccarat
16 October 2019
Macau casinos' mass market revenue exceeds VIP baccarat in Q3, with mass baccarat pulling nearly even with its flashier VIP cousin.
- Macau’s June swoon down to absent VIP gamblers; SJM regains market share crown
2 July 2014
Macau's once-in-four-years gaming revenue decline blamed on absent VIP gamblers; SJM Holdings regains market share crown.
- SJM Holdings revenue up, market share down; legacy of Lisboa’s filthy carpets
14 May 2014
Casino operator SJM Holdings revenue up but market share down as rivals make mass market gains; the saga of Casino Lisboa's filthy carpets.
- Macau casino gaming revenue up 20% in Q1 on mass market surge
16 April 2014
Macau's mass market baccarat revenue jumps 42% in Q1, helping to push overall gaming revenue up 20% in the first three months of 2014.
- VIPs, mass market, slots and electronic table games: everything’s up in Macau
19 January 2014
Macau's VIP gaming segment rises 13% in 2013, mass market up 35% and slots up 9%; hybrid electronic table game revenue difficult to quantify
- Macau casinos shatter old revenue record with $4.57b haul in October
1 November 2013
Macau casinos earn record $4.57b in October, shattering previous record of $3.92b; Sands Cotai Central sets torrid profitability pace.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018