Tag Archives: Mass Gaming and Entertainment LLC
- Massachusetts regulator shelves $677M Brockton casino talks – for now
July 27, 2018
MGC has put talks on the proposed $700 million casino in Brockton, Massachusetts on hold for now as the state prepares for the opening of MGM Springfield.
- Massachussets regulators reject Rush Street Gaming’s Brockton casino proposal
April 28, 2016
Massachusetts Gaming Commission votes 4-1 against Rush Street Gaming subsidiary's proposal to build $677m casino in Brockton.
- Rush Street Gaming threatens to ditch Brockton casino bid
September 10, 2015
Rush Street Gaming threatens to withdraw its support from Brockton casino project unless the MGC takes swift action on the proposal.
- Developer KG Urban drops out of New Bedford casino project
July 23, 2015
KG Urban has abruptly backed out of the competition for MA fourth casino license due to inability to secure financing for the $650M project.
- The Battle for the Solitary Massachusetts Slots License Goes up a Notch
April 3, 2013
Mass Gaming and Entertainment LLC unveil their $240 million plans to open a slot parlor/hotel combo in Worcester, Massachusetts.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014