Tag Archives: Mashantucket Pequot Tribe
- Connecticut tribes to Gov. Lamont: Thanks, but no thanks
August 7, 2019
The proposed venue of Gov. Ned Lamont for a new casino have not entice the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribes.
- Arkansas casino proponents beef up campaign war chest
July 17, 2018
Casino proponents in Arkansas are beefing up their campaign funds to ensure that games will be legalized in the state.
- Inspector general places US tribal casino inaction under scrutiny
April 24, 2018
The U.S. Inspector General is keeping a watchful eye on DOI amid allegations that MGM Resorts has swayed the agency to sit on $300 million casino project.
- Mashantucket, CT Lottery throw support behind Connecticut sports betting bill
March 16, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports betting in Connecticut gained momentum in the state legislature after receiving the support of CT Lottery & Mashantucket.
- Connecticut tribes to unveil casino site in December
November 9, 2015
A joint venture casino project of Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribe has received five site proposals ahead deadline.
- MGM: Pequots, Mohegans casino plans illegitimate
September 15, 2015
MGM Resorts International called Pequots and Mohegans tribes’ alliance “the result of an illegal and unfair gaming act.”
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018