Tag Archives: Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Connecticut tribes to start work on joint venture casino
November 10, 2017
Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators plan to start preliminary work on the site of their joint venture casino in East Windsor by year's end.
- MGM loses bid to halt Connecticut tribes’ third casino
September 11, 2017
A federal appeal court rejects MGM Resorts' bid for a rehearing of its bid to overturn a Connecticut law authorizing tribal joint venture casino.
- Connecticut legislators approve tribes’ joint venture casino plan
June 7, 2017
Connecticut legislators approve the East Windsor joint venture casino project of the states' two tribal gaming operators, MGM vows legal fight.
- Connecticut senate greenlights Mohegan-Mashantucket casino project
May 24, 2017
It is back to the drawing board for MGM Resorts after their intense lobbying failed to stop the Senate from approving a new satellite casino in Connecticut.
- Connecticut guv sides with tribes on third casino plan
May 23, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy throws his weight behind a third casino plan pushed by the state's current two gaming tribal groups.
- Connecticut pol doubts MGM’s sincerity in third casino push
April 18, 2017
Connecticut legislators listen uneasily as MGM Resorts and the state's two tribal gaming operators exchange barbs over right to build third casino.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018