Tag Archives: Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Connecticut guv sides with tribes on third casino plan
May 23, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy throws his weight behind a third casino plan pushed by the state's current two gaming tribal groups.
- Connecticut pol doubts MGM’s sincerity in third casino push
April 18, 2017
Connecticut legislators listen uneasily as MGM Resorts and the state's two tribal gaming operators exchange barbs over right to build third casino.
- Connecticut tribes offer state 25% of third casino’s gaming revenue
April 6, 2017
Connecticut's two gaming tribes offer the state a 25% cut of third casino's slots and table game revenue if legislators approve project.
- Connecticut AG expresses doubts over third casino plan
March 14, 2017
Connecticut Attorney General George Jepsen expresses concern over the legal risks of state approving off-reservation tribal casino.
- Connecticut governor questions tribes’ third casino plans
March 3, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy asks his attorney general for formal opinion on the legality of the state's two gaming tribes building third casino.
- Connecticut tribes pick East Windsor to host new casino
February 28, 2017
MMCT, the joint venture of Connecticut's Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribes, picks East Windsor as site for proposed new casino.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono exec gets 32 months for slots scam
June 16, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017