Tag Archives: Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Battle for third Connecticut casino back to square one
March 2, 2018
The Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribes may find themselves back to the drawing board after a bill seeking to open casino expansion.
- Foxwoods Resort Casino owner puts long-term debt in order
December 29, 2017
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation (MPTN) is realigning its long-term debt as it braces for the opening of MGM Springfield in late 2018.
- MGM, Connecticut tribes square off for Bridgeport ‘discussion’
December 7, 2017
MGM Resorts says it welcomes a fair fight with Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators over right to operate casino in Bridgeport.
- Connecticut, two tribes go to war vs. fed gov’t over casino delay
December 1, 2017
Connecticut and its two tribal gaming operators file lawsuit against Bureau of Indian Affairs over delays in approving joint venture casino project.
- Connecticut tribes to start work on joint venture casino
November 10, 2017
Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators plan to start preliminary work on the site of their joint venture casino in East Windsor by year's end.
- MGM loses bid to halt Connecticut tribes’ third casino
September 11, 2017
A federal appeal court rejects MGM Resorts' bid for a rehearing of its bid to overturn a Connecticut law authorizing tribal joint venture casino.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017