Tag Archives: Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- MGM, Connecticut tribes square off for Bridgeport ‘discussion’
December 7, 2017
MGM Resorts says it welcomes a fair fight with Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators over right to operate casino in Bridgeport.
- Connecticut, two tribes go to war vs. fed gov’t over casino delay
December 1, 2017
Connecticut and its two tribal gaming operators file lawsuit against Bureau of Indian Affairs over delays in approving joint venture casino project.
- Connecticut tribes to start work on joint venture casino
November 10, 2017
Connecticut's two tribal gaming operators plan to start preliminary work on the site of their joint venture casino in East Windsor by year's end.
- MGM loses bid to halt Connecticut tribes’ third casino
September 11, 2017
A federal appeal court rejects MGM Resorts' bid for a rehearing of its bid to overturn a Connecticut law authorizing tribal joint venture casino.
- Connecticut legislators approve tribes’ joint venture casino plan
June 7, 2017
Connecticut legislators approve the East Windsor joint venture casino project of the states' two tribal gaming operators, MGM vows legal fight.
- Connecticut senate greenlights Mohegan-Mashantucket casino project
May 24, 2017
It is back to the drawing board for MGM Resorts after their intense lobbying failed to stop the Senate from approving a new satellite casino in Connecticut.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono exec gets 32 months for slots scam
June 16, 2017